The Silver Turtle

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

10 random things tag

Thanks to "ks" over at the good part is coming I have to do this (and so do some of you)...

THE RULES:

The rules are: Once you have been tagged, you write a blog with 10 random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you chose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you have been tagged" and tell them to read your latest blog. It sucks I know but what else ya got to do to people??? Isn't this gonna be fun? Now SHUT UP AND DO IT


1. I'm watching House right now.

2. I could have gone to Octubafest @ Capital. Because who doesn't love tubas?

3. I am equally excited + nervous for election day... and the subsequent results. I have turned into an Obama fangirl in the past two months or so.

4. I think I am addicted to Starbux Peppermint White Chocolate Mochas. I tried their cider today, and it was delicious. But I still had my Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha.

5. I do not like kids. (Exceptions are my niece, my nephew, and Nayson). When other people's kids are misbehaving in public, I have to really restrain myself from correcting them myself. I do not like ineffective parents even more. I also have to really restrain myself from correcting the parents.

6. My most prized possessions are my instruments + my ipod. Music, music, music = Happy, happy, happy. :)

7. I wish I could wear my t-shirts, hoodies, jeans, and sk8r style shoes (or flipflops) every day + to every event. I think the notion of "business" clothes, "formal" clothes, etc. is way to antiquated.

8. I find religion + politics fascinating. I could talk about them for hours. I've been known to talk about them a lot.

9. Plenty of people would call me "liberal". I'm a gigantic feminist. (I don't know how any woman couldn't b)e. I'm a fan of alternative energy + transportation. Biking, walking, public transit. Windpower, Solarpower, Hydropower.


10. I often grasp for the exact right word or phrase to express myself. I'm not satisfied with saying "I'm happy" when I mean "I'm ecstatic".

Ok, the end.

TAGGY-TAG-TAG:
Los Daddy, Freedom Girl, Shamus **I just realized how he spells "Shamus". I wonder if that was an intentional 'joke', John, Tomix, Peregrinus, Nutty, Young Raven, Copy Princess
Irish Dreams

(NO TAG BACKS!)

...Oh, and my reasoning is, with the exception of copy_princess, these are the people on my blog list that post the most frequently.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home