The Silver Turtle

Friday, November 12, 2004

too much chaos

I've been awake for a little over an hour and the day is already filled with randomness.

I have my resume posted on a variety of job sites. In my email I get an automated response for a position as a sales rep for an insurance company. Absolutely nothing on my resume indicates I have any experience or interest in sales or insurance. In fact, it states quite plainly that I am seeking an editing/communication-related position. (And nothing back yet on the job I want).

I can't get on the website I need to pay my cell phone bill, so now I have to go to a store to do it... boo for inconvienence. And it's like the site doesn't even exist - not just an issue with logging in.

I called to reserve tickets to a show, and instead of someone answering the phone, or even an automated system where I give my credit card #, there's a recording that says to leave my name and phone number, which date I want, and they'll call me back. Weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home