The Silver Turtle

Friday, July 15, 2005

a note on the theme week

Ok, so I've only posted 2 things for this week's theme. The week got suddenly busy with finishing design layouts and an upcoming band audition and another guy I'm jamming with and a friend unexpectedly turning up in town from California. And that pesky full time job. But I have a few more things to blog about, so the week is going to stretch into next week, too. This is Silver Turtle time, people.

Oh, and Copy Princess needs some help with a dream interpretation.

Update: Yeah.. this theme thing so isn't happening right now. I do have some other ideas related to it, but they're still swimming around in my head in a completely ADHD incoherent manner. So I'll get around to them whenever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home