The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

bad day / good day

the bad day part:

Monday I discovered my bike was stolen. I had been looking forward to riding it this weekend, and in a few weeks when I'm back at my regular office, riding it to work. At least it was only a $64 bike.

the good day part:

Monday evening I went out and shot some digital film footage with a couple friends. Brent and I are writing, directing, editing, and scoring a film. And since neither of us has actually done any of that before, we decided to start practicing. We were able to drag along Bob, who is definately the best actor among us. We did a little chase scene that ended in a knife fight and were able to edit it without too much difficulty. Once we get some shorts done I'll try to remember to post links to them.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home