The Silver Turtle

Saturday, May 20, 2006

shiny!

Silver Turtle Boyfriend and I finally got around to getting eye exams again. Which means shiny new glasses all around!

These are my slightly funky new glasses.:



These are my old glasses.

My prescription hardly changed at all, so I can wear the old ones, too. In case green & orange don't match my outfit. Or I'm just in the mood for plain old black. If I had Randy Jackson's cash I'd own about 50 pairs of glasses in all kinds of colors and styles, too.

Silver Turtle Boyfriend lost his old glasses. They were gold rectanglur wire frame things. By Armani. This time around he got silver & black rectangular wire frame things. By Prada. That boy has expensive taste. I couldn't find his glasses online, but they're something like this - only more rectangular.

Yay for shiny new stuff.

4 Comments:

  • You better start selling lots of photo stuff if you want to keep STB around....heh.


    btw...are you able to see ACW's site anymore? I can't, and don't know why. :(

    By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 2:22 PM  

  • ACW has a message up that his site got hacked but it looks like it'll be up again soon enough.

    I can't complain too much about STB - the frames I really loved (and that looked totally kickass on me) were $430. But I couldn't bring myself to spend that kind of cash.

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 4:06 PM  

  • You know, I think its a guy thing. Hubs has no qualms over spending money on high quality things if he needs them....I however, struggle and have conversations in my head about the condition of my bras and underwear, and the fact that nobody sees them(and Hubs couldn't care less)....

    By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 7:40 PM  

  • I <3's your new glasses. Like my other comment stated, I'm vain & I'm going back to wearing contacts again.

    BTW, I'm somewhat blonde. :-)I got my hair highlighted professionally (No more scary at home dye jobs for me anymore!) 'cause I need to fit in with the Big D scene. (Hahahaha....)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home