The Silver Turtle

Saturday, March 15, 2008

st. patrick's day invite post '08!

Hi Everybody! It's time for one of the best day's of the year - St. Patrick's Day!

**which is also my sister's birthday - so happy bday, sis!**

Here's the rundown on where I'll probably be, what I'll probably be doing, who I'll probably be seeing. You should stop out and join me in celebrating! My whereabouts are subject to change at the very last second so you might want to hit the cell to verify what I'm up to, first.

breakfast 9ish AM @ They Jury Room

Parade 11:30ish AM The Parade **note they have slightly altered route this year

Post-Parade possibly a few drink's @ Byrne's

Afternoon fun - 3ish pm - Rumour has it there's a celtic-type guitar player @ Grandview Cafe

Later afternoon fun - 5ish pm - Come see Julia dance! @ Fado

Evening entertainment 1 - 9ish pm - We'll still be @ Fado for the start of The Prodigals

Evening entertainment 2 10ish pm - After a little of The Prodigals I'll be heading out to Rude Dog's for the first time to see Punch the Monkey. It's likely this is where I'll close the night.

It should go without saying - but - SAFETY FIRST! Curb your drinkin' & drivin' by walking, biking, carpooling, taking a cab, a bus, etc. etc.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Ever heard of "Eggs & Kegs"? It's exactly how it sounds. Hell of a way to start St Patty's day.

    By Blogger Shamus O'Drunkahan, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home