The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bo Bice

That's right, I'm blogging about an American Idol finalist. I'm not feeling especially creative right now.

First, I was sad to see Nadia go last week - she was my favorite girl this year and just seems like a wicked rad person in general.

I think Anwar is the best singer overall, despite his weak moments. And he oozes good karma.

And Bo Bice just kicks ass. I received a newsletter from Garage Band featuring Bo Bice & Sugar Money - his local band back home. These guys are sort of southern-rock-infused-funk. Not what I expected and kind of cool. So go listen to a few songs and enjoy.

2 Comments:

  • You know you're having a slow day when American Idol is all you can think to blog about. I've had those days myself, and more frequently than I would like to admit.

    By Blogger acw, at 1:34 PM  

  • "Bo Bice"? Is that a real name?

    By Blogger Koala Mentala, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home