The Silver Turtle

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

photo update



I promised some ComFest photos about a month ago. I was supposed to play photographer for the most righteous, kick-ass band in Columbus, but that was before the Great Columbus Monsoon of 2005 hit. (Oh, and now that I know B-Ill is reading this: Charlotte and I fully expect would really like to see the entire extravaganza we missed out on surface in the near future).

Anyways, here are a very few of the ComFest photos I took this year.

And since you read this far, you can check out my 4th of July photos, too!

3 Comments:

  • y'know....maybe if that link said "the most Kick-ass band in the WORLD" we could consider ressurecting the big plans.

    But do you know how expensive 3 armed midgets on flaming big wheels are?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 10:15 AM  

  • Well, there are an awful lot of bands in the world. I bet some of them have big wheels at every show. And I love me some big wheels.... especially with the flaming streamers on the handlebars...

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home