The Silver Turtle

Thursday, June 21, 2007

misc. notes on my life at this very moment

Some notes:

1. I have 845 new emails in my yahoo box. Since I checked yesterday. I'll bet less than 10 are not spam.

2. I just had to turn down a gig with one of my bands. I have another commitment with a group I volunteer with. This is a group that I'm passionate about, and have been involved with for several years. This past year, however, I've felt less than enthusiastic about my required involvement. I love the people. I love the organization. But I hate turning down fun, paying gigs doing what I love more than anything else. I'm not sure if my apathy is just a little burnout, or a legitimate sign that I should find other ways to work for the group.

3. STB was in a wedding last weekend, where I took a lot of photos. I still have over 100 photos to sort through and clean up in photoshop. In 2 weeks my stepsister is getting hitched, so I'll have even more photos, so I need to get on it.

6. I want to clean up my itunes. I'm rather picky about some things, but there are a few things that I've let go, and now my OCD is taking over. I'm just not sure where I want to start.

5. Did I already mention ...

IT'S COMFEST WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're in town, I hope to run into you ComFest'ing it up in Goodale Park. Happy ComFest everyone!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home