The Silver Turtle

Thursday, May 03, 2007

obligatory update

It's amazing that a month ago I was updating every day, and I now I can't find time to update more than once a week. I offer some excuses:

Work is crazy busy. No - for real - my office is #1 in our company for our division.

Music stuff is getting busy. This is for real, too. For some reason warm weather = more playing. Not saying I mind. Just stating the facts. I've had gigs with both groups lately, and we're adding stuff all the time.

Sunshine! I love great weather. I've been outside every day. Walking, cooking out, photo-taking, etc. soaking up every bit of sunshine I can. When you live in Ohio you have to take advantage of the sun. It could start snowing at any minute.

And when I am on the computer lately it's for three reasons:

Coordinating band gigs, practices, myspace updates, etc.

Downloading even more music to my favorite toy, my ipod.

Obsessively making icons. Seriously, why do I find icon making so pleasing all of a sudden?


Also, I am in love with this:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home