The Silver Turtle

Monday, August 27, 2007

Holy ASDFG@#$%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here I am in Columbus, Ohio. And who do I randomly get to meet today?

George Schwindt.

Ok... if you don't listen to celtic punk rock, he's the drummer of the amazing band Flogging Molly.

Most of the time my brain was going OMG It's George from Flogging Molly. No F'in Way!. He was a really nice guy. Surprisingly soft-spoken considering how hard he rocks on stage. Very down to earth.

I'm going to be a geek and post a copy of my autograph once I scan it. So probably tomorrow. I also went ahead and treated myself to their iTunes EP to celebrate.

I'm still a little in shock and completely elated at my luck.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I can see you hanging out with all the groupies now, my friend ; )

    By Blogger Helen, at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home