The Silver Turtle

Saturday, October 22, 2005

let the halloween fun begin

Check out the awesomely scary punkin' that copy_princess carved last night:



If I feel really ambitious today I may grab myself a pumpkin to carve and bring to the party tonight. There's no way it will touch the awesomeness of copy_princess, though. Freakin' artists.

Thanks for all the input on my costume. I agree the mummy is probably the best costume, but it's not very reusable, and I found out I'll need a costume at least 2 or 3 times this Halloween. So I'm going as a sorceress, which is totally different than a witch. (And, yes, I did get a bit lazy about the whole costume thing.)

Here's the basics of the costume - witch hat, cloak, and magic wand. I'm going to venture out today and see if I can find a little plastic couldron or something to carry with me, too, that can double as my purse and camera holder for the night. It's all about the accessories.




Next Friday night I'm going to what should be a kickass Halloween show at the Ravari Room. Four or five local bands, all coming and playing as other bands. Chuck's Junk as Bob Marley & the Wailers, some other band as Cake, etc. If you're in or around Columbus, grab your own witch costume (or more original costume if you've got one).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home