The Silver Turtle

Saturday, December 30, 2006

sweet online dvd catalog

I found this online DVD catalog earlier today. A few hours later, I've had dinner, cleaned the living room, spent time with STB*, and cataloged all 270 DVDs that we own.

If it's a sucky movie - for example, it features Jean Claude Van Damme - it belongs to STB. He's a fan of full screen while I prefer wide screen, so we have a mix of formats.

It's easy to use. The site lets you rate movies and recommend them to other users. You can even track the DVDs you've loaned out. It's not quite as sweet as Library Thing, but it's close enough for me.

If you're interested, my stuff is listed over there ---> under "silver turtle.goodies"

*I've decided to refer to Silver Turtle Boyfriend as STB from now on because I'm a lazy typist.

1 Comments:

  • Thats pretty cool. Don't have much use for it here...we only have, maybe, 12 dvds.

    Hope you and STB (which should be his moniker from now on) have a Happy New Year!

    By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home