The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

full day

This is what today looked like:

Took STB to get bloodwork done

Showed up at work, where I did lots of work-things, including training, supervising, managing, and driving around

Came home and cooked dinner from a Betty Crocker box and it sucked. So we made sandwiches instead.

4 minutes before I was supposed to leave for quintet rehearsal, our horn player called to ask if I wanted to bring my bodhrán over for after-rehearsal jamming.

Went to quintet rehearsal, where I played not too great and my lips decided to act like they could only play 3 notes all night.

We then hijacked our trombone player & a bottle of her wine, went to the horn players house, made a fire, drank wine, jammed on bodhrán & fiddle, roasted marshmallows, talked about music, music school, religions, and parapsychology.

My brain is too mushy to think of anything interesting to post tonight.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home