The Silver Turtle

Monday, March 12, 2007

the official st. patrick's day invite post

St. Patrick's Day 2007:
the 4th (or maybe it's the 5th?) annual Columbus kick-off breakfast


Just because you're not as Irish as me doesn't mean you can't party with me. This year's celebrating of St. Patrick will commence:

Saturday morning Bailey's for Breakfast
March 17th
Claddaugh Irish Pub
(front street - in the brewery district*)
8am-11am - ish


Join us for breakfast, or just the Bailey's. It's the best way to make sure you're up and at the parade! After breakfast, we'll head up towards Broad St.


St. Patrick's Day Parade
11:45 am - Broad St.


After the parade, the party continues. Come out to Fado Irish Pub @ Easton to watch Julia perform Irish dance! She's on from 2-6pm.

While it's not definitive, I currently expect to end the evening at Byrne's Irish Pub in Grandview. Join me there to close out the great holiday!



If you need any more details, leave a comment, email me, or hit the cell.

*I do realize the humor in the Irish bar right in the heart of the German
brewery district.

**Be responsible. Designate a driver. Take a cab. COTA. Whatever. Just be smart.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Wish I could party with you, love. Am back from San Sal, tan, vera vera blond, and way too lagged to drive to the capitol! Aw well, know in my heart I'm on a stool next to you sipping a Guinness singing Danny Boy...

    *bet I'll get to Dublin befoooooooooooore ye!*

    By Blogger Helen, at 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home