The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

you know - stuff

So my new office opens Monday. Five (5!!!!!)days from today. My shortest work day this week was 10 hours. But we're all excited.

The brass quintet probably has it's first gig - we just need to confirm we can all make it. It's a big fundraiser, so we're looking at playing to potentially over 2,000 people . Kind of an intimidating first gig. Can you say "exposure".

I actually took some photos - mostly on St. Patrick's Day. Now I just need to post them.

Have been doing lots of music stuff lately and am absolutely soaking it up.

My current state of being in three words: happy, busy, tired

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Best of luck w/ your quint's first gig, and don't forget some relax time. I stalked through your photos and smiled when I saw your mom et Boo ; ) always did like that woman (your momma, she let me hang out a lot when I just didn't want to be at home).

    By Blogger Helen, at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home