The Silver Turtle

Monday, November 22, 2004

nothing really

I have been having a difficult time sleeping lately - more difficult than usual. I wake up tired, because I've gottem maybe 5 hours sleep, but not 5 consecutive hours. I get to work tired an run around crazy all day, so I'm still tired when I get home. Around 8 or 9 pm I am wide awake. By midnight I'm tired, but I can't get to sleep. It's a boring cycle and I don't like being sleepy all the time and not having my usual supply of energy.

Got an email from an HR director at a local magazine. Could there really, actually be a career on my horizon?

2 Comments:

  • Seriously, melatonin. Best thing evar. It's the chemical that your brain releases right before going to sleep - but in pill form. Take it about an hour before you want to go to bed, and bam, you're just out. Prior to taking it, I hadn't slept well in like 4 months. Now? Sleeping the whole night and waking up feeling refreshed.

    By Blogger MooCow, at 7:47 PM  

  • Hmmm... may have to give it a try. My mother is fond of reminding me that I didn't sleep through a night until I was 4 years old, so it's not like I ever get a lot of sleep anyway. It doesn't help that I'm a natural night person.

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home