The Silver Turtle

Thursday, December 23, 2004

awesome vacation

This is the first time in at least a year that I've taken any vacation days to do absolutely nothing. And it is awesome.

I did get up early to take the boyfriend to work - so at 4:45 am we were literally chipping 2" of snowy-ice stuff off my car. We had to use a screwdriver to chisel enough ice away from the doors so we could actually get into the car. Usually I'd be really annoyed by this - being awake that early, mucking around in snow, in super cold weather. But Carlos was making me laugh and we were both amazed at how everything was completely covered in ice.

Then I came home and put my PJs back on and slept until about noon. And then I got up and had breakfast and I still have my PJs on. This rules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home