The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

old friends

Last Friday I got an email from my high school senior class president announcing the date of our 10 year class reunion. The following day I got an email from an old high school friend who grabbed my email off that list. She and I had been fairly good friends the first couple of years of high school. But as our class schedules changed and we were involved in different things, we drifted apart as always happens.

Monday night Silver Turtle Boyfriend ran into a friend of ours we haven't seen in about three years. Not only did we agree to get together soon... she called me tonight and we're actually going to do something.

Tonight I also got emails from two of my best friends in high school. One I email with about once a year and know enough to know about his wife, school, and job. The other I haven't had contact with in about four years. I just knew he was in school working on his PhD. (At Yale - he's Mr. Smarty Pants).

Weird how all of these people are reappearing at the same time.

2 Comments:

  • Watch out, Turtle! I know how these things work. They're gonna gang up on you and stab you in the back just like they did to Julius Caesar.

    By Blogger Koala Mentala, at 11:45 AM  

  • Warning taking into consideration, koala. Good thinking.

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home