The Silver Turtle

Saturday, May 14, 2005

slackin'...

I've been informed by Freedom Girl that I'm slackin'. Which is too true. I didn't even post a Friday Foto, and that takes like 20 seconds.

There are actually several times a day that I'll think of something to blog about, but I've forgotten it by the time I get some free time and internet access.

Earlier this week I had this thought about when people say "There are two kinds of people in the world..." and the they proceed to tell you what kinds of people there are: people who blog and people who don't, people who obsess over TV shows and people who don't, people who live life to the fullest and people who never take risks, whatever.

Usually, one of the two traits or behaviors is represented as more desirable than the other. But the context these statements are made in usually leads me to believe that the person saying it is actually the more (perceived) negative of the two, and simply wishes that they could also be one of those superior people. That by stating these two "types of people" they are inferring that they, too, are of the superior bunch.

This is the other reason I'm slackin'... I have these thoughts but they're not coming out clearly when I sit down and type them.

1 Comments:

  • If I blogged all the things I thought of blogging, I wouldn't have a life to blog about. I assume thats what you do when you aren't blogging.....having a LIFE. ;)

    By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home