The Silver Turtle

Sunday, July 24, 2005

interior decorating

I now have the world's sweetest bathroom.

At least the world's sweetest bathroom decorations... it would have to be a bit bigger and have a jacuzzi to be THE sweetest. The important thing is that I have finally realized my dream of a superhero-themed bathroom. Actually, I'd like to get a couple posters - probably X-Men - to finish it off.

So far there is a Batman shower curtain with totally badass shower hook thingies, a Spiderman rug, a Spidey waste basket, a Batman toothbrush holder, both Batman and Spidey hand towells, a Speed Racer penant, and the piece that was my inspiration several years ago: a metal Racer X sign.

I totally took pics as soon as I was finished, and will post them later this week when I get around to uploading them. And Silver Turtle Boyfriend is in for a surprise when he gets home tomorrow afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home