The Silver Turtle

Friday, November 04, 2005

arctic preservation and voting

A couple more political things... I promise I'll be back to mindless blogging soon enough.

First - tell your congressperson not to support drilling for oil in Alaska's arctic refuge. This country needs to start using alternative energy methods.

Second - if you have an election coming up in your state and need some guidance on what the issues or who the people are, check out the league of pissed of voters' voter guides. Your local elections affect you just as much, if not more than, the big presidential one every 4 years. Go Vote.

2 Comments:

  • Done and cool....but apparently, voters in WA aren't pissed off. I suppose they didn't know I lived here.

    By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 2:13 PM  

  • FG - I actually laughed at your comment. :)

    I'm surprised no one else is WA is pissed off either. Isn't that a "blue" state?

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home