The Silver Turtle

Monday, February 12, 2007

birthday goodies

I turned 30 last week. My mom knitted a matching hat & scarf (although my sister helped pick out the colors):



(bigger) | (biggest)

She also makes afghans, baby blankets, and anything else she feels like. Pretty, isn't it?

Since I've been whining about not taking any photos lately, I think I'm going to take photos of all the stuff she's made for me lately. And maybe the stuff my Granny has made, too. Both are really creative and if they wanted could probably sell their stuff. For some reason, knitting/sewing/related activities are fun for them.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey!!! happy birthday!! the 7th right? (I'm so bad with these things) tell Boo great colors.

    By Blogger Helen, at 9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home