The Silver Turtle

Saturday, February 10, 2007

saturday evening personality test

We've all had to take personality tests. I think I was in high school the first time I took one. I also took a test in high school to determine good career matches, and I came back with "vending machine repairman" in the #1 spot. I'm not technical and don't like to fix things (I just like them to work), and I have no idea why it was specific to vending machines. I often get different results with the tests, because I never answer everything the same.

Tonight I took this test, which labeled me as ENTP. It actually seems to describe me quite well, from the loving to argue, to having no patience with stupid people, even to the appearing aloof with loved ones.

And this: Aside from those two areas, ENTPs tend to be oblivious of the rest of humanity, except as an audience -- good, bad, or potential. - well, maybe that explains why I blog.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • I've taken the Jung and the Meyers-Briggs, this one says I am an INTJ. I can see that...
    I:
    am not at all eager to take command of projects or groups, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead.
    possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability.
    Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose their respect -- and will generally be made aware of this
    they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation


    and I am in the company of:
    Susan B. Anthony
    C. S. Lewis
    Thomas Jefferson
    John F. Kennedy
    Gandalf the Grey (how do they know?)

    By Blogger Helen, at 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home