The Silver Turtle

Monday, January 29, 2007

the state's newest notary public

*(Ok, possibly not THE newest, but in the top 50 newest, at least)

Today I officially became a notary public. I sort of had to do it for my job. I don't know why anyone would bother with it if they didn't have a job that required/benefited from the position. The maximum fees you can charge are $2.00, so it's not like you could have this fabulous business as a career notary.

I leave tonight for Cincinnati. I have 3 days of "development" training for work. This whole month is crazy with travel and other commitments - I cannot wait until March.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • Hey silver one,

    I obtained my not. license last year, too. Not sure why, it was just part of a general amassing of legal niceties. I think I've only notarized about half a dozen documents in the last year. Strange. I guess I thought it would be like joining the Moose lodge or something. ha ha

    By Blogger Helen, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home