The Silver Turtle

Friday, February 16, 2007

memo to self: mini-blog challenge

I've been trying to blog all of the random things I think of when I'm away from the internet, but I usually either forget all of the good, clever ideas or am just too tired and/or preoccupied to think of writing anything intelligent. To improve my quasi-blogging-talents, I decided to give myself a little challenge.

Today I added to my 43 things site (and yes, I do realize I currently only have 11 things) the mission of blogging every day for a month.

I will have a week hiatus where I'm out of town with limited, if any, internet access. So that puts a full month at March 23.

I'll do my best to put up decent posts of at least moderate interest.

Let the games begin!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home