The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine's day

I feel like I should post something Valentine's Day- ey.

So, yesterday was Part I of our 2-Day Valentine's Day extravaganza. You see, tonight we're going to see & hear New Edition. But since I had to work, that limits our time for dinner and other mushy Valentine's Day activities.

Also, Tuesday is New Release Day, and as it happens on every gift-giving holiday, STB received a Best Buy gift card, which he anticipated wanting to spend. He also received the 2 Disc Special Edition of The Departed. Because I am awesome. (For the record, I received a Gomez CD and the new Douglas Coupland novel, JPod).

But we got hit with nonstop snowy ice storms, and Best Buy closed early. So we went to dinner (the restaurant also closed early, but we made it in plenty of time).

Thankfully the snow is slowing, and the roads may actually be a little clearer tonight because we have a concert to go to for Part 2 of our Valentine's Day extravaganza.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home