The Silver Turtle

Friday, December 24, 2004

language arts

Remember a few years back when "Ebonics" was one of the it subjects? People talked about making it an official language, other people freaked out about it, everyone made fun of it?

After hitting Next Blog a few dozen times I think it's only a matter of time before pEOple stArt tAlkin bOUt mAkin tYpIng lYk thIs Its Own lAngUAgE cUz It's lYk sOOOOOOooo c00l <--- only it needs more "** ! ~ xx00-" stuff in it to really be accurate.

I wonder what we'll call this new language? I should have asked MooCow this week.

2 Comments:

  • LOL Liked your site!

    I'm new to Blogging and would be encouraged by an unbiased Review of my web site story: THE NEPHILIM AGE.

    Blessings and Happy YULE!

    By Blogger Snowbear, at 10:59 AM  

  • Well personally I call this "Britney-speak" because it seems to occur most often among 12 and 13 year old girls all of whom have names like Britney or Dakota or Alisabeth. Seriously does no one name their children normal things anymore? Not that I'm really complaining since I have way too many friends in their mid-20s named Sarah, Jen, or Elizabeth. But when did Serona become a common name? And Gwenyth Paltrow naming her kid "Apple?" Sigh.

    By Blogger MooCow, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home