The Silver Turtle

Thursday, December 23, 2004

xmas fun

This day just gets better & better. Tonight Carlos comes wandering in with a giant box and says "Merry Christmas".

I got my big present from him early because, well, it's big and heavy and who wants to lug it to my mom's house only to transport it back 2 days later?

It's exactly what I wanted. (Besides the big pile of money to pay off those pesky student loans). A new combo amp! It's got a 15" speaker and is 120 watts. Plenty of power to play with a band.

It's giving me a weird humming noise. Tomorrow while I'm out getting last minute Christmas stuff I'm going to stop in my local music shop and ask them if it's something they can check out or if they can recommend a place that works on it. I don't even mind that it might need some tweaking. (It was shipped over a couple of states and has sat in his room for several months - how I didn't notice it is beyond me).

It's such an awesome gift! My boyfriend kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home