The Silver Turtle

Friday, August 26, 2005

atomic muzak

I unfortunately work in an environment where we're subjected to muzak all day. Occassionally we'll have something good, like Carbon Leaf or DMB or even some Beatles. Mostly it's generic muzak crap.

We actually played "Muzak Bingo" at work one month, where you had to be able to name the songs played.

A couple weeks ago we noticed a significant change in our muzak. Either someone did some major updates, or the satellite changed position and we're getting a new channel. Still lots of crap, but some weird stuff, too. I heard Freebird the other day.

And every day this week, at about 9:20 a.m. EST, I've heard Atomic Dog.

1 Comments:

  • While at Providence Hospital in Portland I heard Lou Reed on the elevator...Walk On The Wild Side, indeed.

    Its blasphemy, I tell ya!

    By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home