The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

groceries

Last night I picked Silver Turtle Boyfriend up at the gym and we hit the grocery store so we don't starve this week. Shopping was uneventful.

As we were standing in line, idling reading headlines about celebreties we don't really care too much about, I noticed the selection of groceries in front of us on the conveyer belt.

  • 10 boxes of mac&cheese
  • 10 1/2 gallon jugs o' milk
  • 1 giant tub of butter

  • and nothing else

    I assumed when I glanced at the person in front of us it would be a college student. It was actually a normal looking 40-something year old man.

    Who must love his mac&cheese

    1 Comments:

    • I lived on Top Ramen in college. I'd buy it buy the case...at the Pay'n'Pak, at odd hours of the night, so nobody would see me.

      By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 4:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home