The Silver Turtle

Sunday, November 06, 2005

if it's mindless blogging you want...

I told you I'd get the politics out of my system. I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I'm a Harry Potter fan. I was sort of intrigued by all the hubub around the books when they first came out, but I was in college (or just out of college?) and never liked much fantasy-type stuff. Then the movie was coming out, and I decided I should read the book before seeing the movie. So of course I read it in about 2 days, and picked up the second book that same week. I drug copy_princess with me to the film, and she became a fan, too. Luckily, both my sisters are fans, so we can discuss books and plots and subplots and characters with each other, while my mom looks at us like we're crazy.

I'm also a Power Puff Girls fan. I own a few DVDs, and some toys that friends have given me over the years.

So imagine my GLEE when I found: The PotterPuffs

I don't think they could be any cuter.

I'm amazed at how talented some people are, and how much fanart, fanfiction, etc. exists.

3 Comments:

  • OMG! I 'loves' me the "Potterpuffs"!!! It's amazing how well they are done! I wish I had thought of that!

    -copy princess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

  • I know I didn't run into you at the Halloween show, but Joe came up to me and said, "When Carrie comes around, tell her you like her Harry Potter costume."

    You never came around. But something tells me you weren't supposed to be Harry Potter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

  • Yeah... I do the witch costume about every other year (it's easy and have the stuff already).

    And every year someone ALWAYS says "Are you Harry Potter?". Which is retarded because Harry Potter is a B-O-Y. This year Joe was that guy.

    Sorry I missed you... hope there are some more shows on the horizon.

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home