The Silver Turtle

Saturday, December 31, 2005

party preparation

I'm going to a New Year's Eve party tonight. I asked if I should bring anything, since it's a casual party and I'm alway happy to contribute amongst friends.

So I get a call back telling me that I can bring whatever I want, maybe something fruity. "Anything to enhance our party experience". And in the next breath I'm told, "Maybe something non-alchoholic. And no opiates".

I know - lame friends.

I'm about to leave and pick up some stuff to "enhance the experience" as soon as I decide if I'd rather wear my new, dark blue, velveety jacket or my super-shiney, obnoxiosly sequined, also blue, shirt. If it weren't 35 degrees right now, I'd just use the jacket as a coat, and get to wear both. I think copy_princess would probably faint at that fashion faux pas, though.

1 Comments:

  • Im sure youll br awesomr, no matter what yu wear. happy new year,. turtle.

    By Blogger FreedomGirl, at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home