The Silver Turtle

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

fried cheesecake brains

My running streak with posting every single day was thwarted by evil computer gnomes last night. I sat down to blog, and the internet didn't want to work. Everything was connected and blinking away correctly, but after 4 or 5 minutes I gave up.

While I was on my travels, one of my colleagues and I tried this new dessert; fried cheesecake. Neither of us was impressed. The little nuggets of cheesecake were turned into a soft, mushy-melty, warm consistency from the deep-frying.

Yesterday my brain was about that same consistency, so you didn't miss any intelligent blogging. I promise to post something for real later tonight. Unless the little evil computer gnomes are back out...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home