The Silver Turtle

Saturday, March 03, 2007

the return

I'm finally back from my whirlwind tour around the States. In the month of February I travelled to & from:

Cincinnati, Ohio (twice)
Florence/Newport, Kentucky (twice)
Dallas, Texas
Williamsburg/Newport News, Virginia

All of the trips were work-related so it's not like I had the opportunity to just relax and chill. Now I need a vacation from all my travels.

Anyways, I'm back and ready to resume my challenge of blogging every day for a month. I built in the week I would be internet-less, so March 23 is my last required day of blogging. The overall goal is to make my blogging much more regular, which I think will work - once I got into the habit pre-internet-less week, it was pretty easy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home