The Silver Turtle

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

we all have a little fangirl inside

I think my inner fangirl may cause my head to explode tonight.

House is new, which is usually enough to make Tuesday nights happy. Tonight guest stars both Kurtwood Smith and Dave Matthews.

Dave Matthews is of course THE Dave Matthews of Dave Matthews Band fame. If you're thinking that they are just frat-boy drinking music, then you're only partially right. I thought that, too, until a friend made me listen to Before These Crowded Streets. Then I saw them live. And then I signed up for DMB fangirl.

Kurtwood Smith has been in a lot of stuff for a lot of years. He's probably most known for his character of "Red" Foreman on That 70s Show. As Eric Foreman's dad, he was always threatening to kick everyone's collective asses. (personal favorite quote: Your ass has a "vacancy" sign and my foot is lookin' for a room!).

And, if my fangirlyness wasn't already satisfied, Gomez is featured at the end of the episode, too! I got into the band because of House.

Is it 9pm yet?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home