The Silver Turtle

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

new internet toy

Thanks to Unified Theory of Nothing Much I have a new internet toy to suck away time I could be doing something productive play with.

It's for book geeks. An easy way to catalog your collection and even cooler, to get recommendations based on what you already like. You can track up to 200 books for free (you can add more for a fee - there's someone on there with 8,000+ books - yikes!).

It's called LibraryThing.

My list is over there -----> under the SilverTurtle.goodies.

2 Comments:

  • Sure, blame me for your weakness ;-)

    By Blogger Diane Kristine Wild, at 1:08 PM  

  • Now I just wish someone would invent MovieThing to catalog my DVDs. It'd be great to be able to tag them and sort by genre or director or artist that easily.

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home