The Silver Turtle

Thursday, March 30, 2006

for moo cow : stuffed peeps

A couple weeks ago Silver Turtle Boyfriend and I were roaming through the grocery store, when we were distracted by the Wall O' Pastel Candies out for Easter. Silver Turtle Boyfriend started squeeking "Peeps!" "Peeps!" and it took me a minute to realize that he was referring to the big, squishy, stuffed Peeps on the top shelf.




And of course I had to take this stellar picture - (C'mon people it's a camera phone. It's only purpose is to take pix of your drunk friends to send to other friends' phones.) - specifically so I could post it for Moo Cow.

3 Comments:

  • Boy howdy would those things cause a tummy-ache! Especially if you did Moo's usual routine and washed them down with 13 cans of Mountain Dew.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 8:31 PM  

  • Hee hee. I saw those in target a few days ago. What amazes me most is the sheer number of peep related products out there this year. Previous years there's been like nothing and now suddenly stuffed peeps come in three different sizes.

    By Blogger MooCow, at 4:45 AM  

  • I don't even know if I'd notice them if it wasn't for all of your pics and references and the Canadian Peep Relief, etc. etc. I also saw some peep book @ Barnes&Noble the other day.

    I think you know you have achieved blogging success when complete strangers think of you at the sight of a peep.

    By Blogger Silver Turtle, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home