The Silver Turtle

Sunday, January 02, 2005

bands & such

I just responded to a musician-wanted ad and posted a musician-looking-for-band ad online. At the least I should get to jam with a few different people and at best may find a band finally.

I also heard from the orchestra director at the church who will be sending me their January schedule. I'll probably play tuba almost exclusively there - which is good because I don't have much outlet for that instrument right now. Maybe I'll have a few opportunities to play bass with them, but if not, that's okay, too. It would be ideal if I can play at least once every couple of months with them on either instrument. In addition to the playing experience and fun, it will help solidify my network with some of those musicians.

(Experience + Networking = More Playing) = one happy silver turtle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home