The Silver Turtle

Thursday, March 23, 2006

a mushy post about my kickass friend who's moving on up in life

So copy_princess went and got herself a sweet promotion. In just a couple short weeks she'll be relocating to her corporate offices in Dallas, Texas. And then she'll spend most of the time travelling around the country.

I'm really happy for her. I encouraged her to take the plunge. But I'm going to miss her. She's really kickass. If you call her at any time on any day to do just about anything, she's game. You can drag her to the bar, out to the boonies to take photos, to Target... whatever. And she'll have you laughing your ass off the entire time.

To make it worse, most of our friends got old and lame, and would rather spend their time at home. Sure you can go visit them, and stare at TV with them, but it's not the same. I've been threatening to post an ad on craigslist that says "I need friends who leave their house".

Anyways... Good Luck copy_princess! I promise to come visit! [Go leave her any advice you have for a big cross-country move, for a job with lots of travel, etc. etc.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home