The Silver Turtle

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

3 things

3 things tag--straight from Helen’s Homilies

things you should know about the no. 3
1. 3 looks like it should be ½ of 8 – but it’s not
2. The rule of thirds is one of the most basic & common in photography
3. 3 is common in religions as a divine number

3 things that scare me:
1. Mirrors in dark rooms
2. People who willingly hurt others (people or animals)
3. Zealots

3 people who make me laugh:
1. STB
2. Jon Stewart
3. Hugh Laurie

3 things I love:
1. Summer days when I have nothing I have to do
2. Making Music
3. My family & friends

3 things I hate:
1. Snow, Ice, Cold or any combination of
2. Hate
3. Really long conference calls

3 things I don't understand:
1. Calculus (seriously, I was great at math until I got to this stuff)
2. Intolerance
3. Many decisions made by politicians

3 things on my desk:

(my desk at home)
1. An old Mac G4 I can’t get to work
2. My photo printer
3. My ipod dock

(my desk at work)
1. My briefcase with all kinds of stuff from ipod and camera to scheduler and paperwork
2. My notary stuff
3. My now empty mug that held green tea this morning

3 things I'm doing right now:
1. Listening to a long conference call for work
2. Answering these questions
3. Text messaging STB

3 things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel more
2. Teach someone else music
3. Everything I list on 43 things

3 things I can do:
1. Play Tuba
2. Take pretty decent photographs
3. Bake (even though I rarely do)

3 things you should listen to:
1. As many different types of music as you can
2. The ocean
3. Your parents

3 things you should never listen to:
1. Hate speech
2. High pitched squeeling noises
3. The Man

3 things I'd like to learn:
1. To play bass better
2. More about various religions
3. More CSS / web design stuff

3 fave foods:
1. Pizza
2. Mom’s homemade chocolate chip cookies
3. Depending on my mood: Thai, Mexican, Italian

3 beverages I drink regularly:
1. Water
2. Green Tea
3. Coffee (although I’ve cut this waaaaaaaaaaay down)

3 TV shows/Books I watched/read as a (little) kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. How to Eat Fried Worms
3. Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

3 people I tag:

All the people who feel like filling this out.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • **3 looks like it should be ½ of 8 – but it’s not **

    Oooh, that can be kinda profound when you think about it (2 looks like an up-side down 1/2 of 5...but it's not...)

    **Summer days when I have nothing I have to do**

    I'm with you on that one (although don't forget to keep 6/21 filled this year)

    **The ocean**

    No need to say any more...

    **Sesame Street**

    That bonds our generations more than anything else, I'll never forget how incredulous I was several years ago, when Snuffy was no longer Big Bird's secret (hallucinatory?) friend. Wha...?

    By Blogger Helen, at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home